Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Food Revolution Day 2014 is Coming!


May 16 is Food Revolution Day this year. What is Food Revolution Day? A day to celebrate real food, food education, and community. It's celebrated throughout the world, led by Ambassador volunteers like me. We put together local events to get people cooking. Last year, I participated in a "Chopped" like competition at the Boulder Whole Foods, which was a blast. This year, I'll be celebrating my daughter's graduation from college. I'll be cooking up an awesome BBQ for my family and friends on the shores of Lake Cayuga in upstate NY. If you are looking for an event near Boulder and you have children, I recommend you check out the Lafayette Ambassador's event. Carin Bertelle is leading a cooking demo for kids featuring Jamie Oliver's Rainbow Crunch Wrap. I'm sure it will be a fun and tasty time!

No comments:

Post a Comment